• Dec 19, 2018, 12:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Stiggy`s diary  (Read 42677 times)

Faye

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stiggy`s diary
« Reply #30 on: Apr 18, 2011, 08:34 am »

Now that isn't nice at all, if more women played the game they'd be at the top.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: Apr 18, 2011, 08:42 am »

I`m gonna be what I am.... a man and help a poor dansil in distress out :) aka faye.... awwww how sweet of me (I personally blame the sun but shhhh) haha, faye, please put ALL your B-spec men to share and add my other account name stiggypoohs1.

Please allow me to give em the runaround for a few days, hopefully that will increase your cr and there xp :)

there, see I do have a soft spot for women drivers :)
PS, just as long as they aint dressed in pink fire suits and come complete with handbags :lol:
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

Faye

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: Apr 18, 2011, 08:49 am »

I still don't understand that remote racing thing, but thank you anyway.
I actually thought it was sweet for offering until you admitted that it wasn't out of the goodness of your heart.. but instead too much sun.
It isn't really B-Spec that I care about too much, it's very boring, it's why I hardly bother with it, it's the A-Spec that I want to be ahead in, I was doing better than a lot of people until I started helping them out.

Soft spot.. I don't need your pity. ;)
Nope. not pink suits, just pink cars in my case.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: Apr 18, 2011, 08:57 am »

pink cars, pink handbags, pink lipstick I dont care what they wear faye haha, just put them onto sharing and it`ll be an honour to race them for you, not because of the sun, but because like you said "you have been helping others out on here a hell of a lot" so put them onto shared and let me atleast repay your kindness with some good old fashioned driving :).

PS, I`m seriously rethinking of starting gt5 over again for the third time on my main account so you might still be ahead of me ;)
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

Faye

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:01 am »

I'll try and put them up later, I guess I trust you with drivers, just not cars considering I've seen what you've managed to do to cars that belong to other people.

I think that would be a bit daft, I wouldn't ever restart it after all the trouble it's been just to get where I am now, don't bother restarting it on the main account, make another account instead and build that up; it should be easier with the xp increases.

mego

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Legend
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/20521
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:05 am »

Faye,
I would be happy to remote race your B-Spec drivers anytime!  you have been a great help to me and because of your kindness I was able to complete my car collection.  So anything I can do to help you out it will be my pleasure... and it will definitely be from the goodness of my heart and not weather related issues like Stiggy  :lol:

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:07 am »

already done that, I got 3 accounts going but i`m sure your ahead of 2 of my accounts anyhows so that`s one thing you`ve got better than mine :)
and as for borrowing one of your cars, yes, I fully understand if you hide the car keys from me but I have got better since, managed to get a midget onto 2 wheels and keep it going round a curve without totalling it :lol:

Faye

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:11 am »

See, even Mego knows that you don't do anything just to be kind. ;)

Well I was ahead of your main account at one point, I didn't play it for a week and you went miles ahead of me.

You might have gotten better but in all fairness driving a Midget around without killing it isn't much of an accomplishment considering they don't drive fast enough to cause that much damage. :) To prove your talents you should drive a Prius.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:46 am »

I cant drive a prius.... there electric cable snaps after 50 metres :lol: plus I prefer the smell of fear when I`m ramming a prius off the road into a hairpin bend lmao

oh crap, PSN is down once a bloody gain :@

Faye

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: Apr 18, 2011, 09:51 am »

They're great cars! Best on the game in fact. Aww I love them, although trying to race people using x2010's when I'm in a Prius doesn't go too well.

Again? I thought there wasn't going to be any problems anymore.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: Apr 18, 2011, 10:34 am »

well I cant sign in and i`ve reset everything this end so yup, PSN cockup again unfortunetly, just checked there website and it says there live.... the fools are definetly OFFLINE, I`ve even pinged them and got a packet loss so yup, there down......

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: Apr 18, 2011, 10:36 am »

hells-fire its back lmao.... must`ve seen my last post and made em panic lol

Faye

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: Apr 18, 2011, 10:37 am »

It shows you as online on my list.
It almost makes me tempted to play a different console with how useless Sony are sometimes.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: Apr 18, 2011, 10:45 am »

they are having probs aint they, but no doubt they`ll sort it, as soon as I sent it I tried again to sign in and it let me, maybe a slight glitch there end, who knows..... but I`m backkkkkkkkkkk that`s the main worry over haha and yes faye, I am going to start another account tomorrow so make that 4 accounts woop, any specific year which your short on a car cos knowing me i`d end up putting 1914 as a D.O.B and getting a 2hp benz from the first world war :lol:

Faye

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: Apr 18, 2011, 10:58 am »

I only have one account so I think you're beating me.
I actually don't know what cars I need, I pretty much concentrate on getting cars that I can paint pink so they look pretty. :)
Well if you were born in 1914 then there's no point in lying about it. ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help