• Apr 29, 2017, 06:18 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: dimitri  (Read 3923 times)

ChubbyTubby

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
dimitri
« on: Mar 06, 2011, 05:22 am »

This guy is in the trusted traders, so i think this should be looked into. On the wednesday night we had an arranged trade before the ban came in. It was my Calibra super touring car, for his Ford GT LM Race car. He sent me a message on PSN saying can we trade now, but i wasn't there, i had left my PSN signed in. This was about 6:30. I came on at 8, and sent him my calibra and a message to him on both PSN and this forum that i had done my half of the trade. However i never got my car. I realized that i may not have given him much time to re-send it as he might not have logged on again that night. But if i trusted him to send the car, he should be able to trust me and not need me to have to send first.

Anyway i left it a day hoping he would reply to either of my messages saying sorry or him saying i could have another car. But no reply. So i sent him a message on friday night explaining i would quite like a car in return. And still no reply.......

AndyT

• Professional Roadhog
  • Global Moderator
  • Professional Racer
  • Drive hard or drive home!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=9269
    • Awards
Re: dimitri
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2011, 05:33 am »

We will look into this for you...   8-)

My GT5 Garage contains http://www.mygranturismo.net/9269

ChubbyTubby

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2011, 05:34 am »

Quote from: "AndyT"
We will look into this for you...   8-)

thanks, i understand that he may not have been able to send it tht night, but i thought he would have contacted me about it.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Mar 06, 2011, 05:41 am »

he should have contacted you atleast with a reason, like Andy said "definetly look into it for ya"
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

dimitri

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: Mar 08, 2011, 12:11 pm »

for all the the traders ;

my son had to be in the hospital agian with high fever 40.8 ( sick ) so i totaly forgot our trade agrement
so i send him a pm that he can choose 2 cars insted of 1 for the very late reponse .
and the real truth !!!

again srry to all  :oops:

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: Mar 08, 2011, 12:14 pm »

good enough reason for me dimitri, hope ya son gets well soon. I will lock this topic and wait till Andy closes it if he agrees.
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

ChubbyTubby

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: Mar 08, 2011, 12:20 pm »

I don't see why it can't be locked its al sorted out.  :)
And yeah your sons health is more important than me getting a car  :D , which i have now anyway as it turned up in the UCD.

Hope your son gets well soon.

Thanks

AndyT

• Professional Roadhog
  • Global Moderator
  • Professional Racer
  • Drive hard or drive home!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=9269
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: Mar 08, 2011, 01:00 pm »

Good to see this resolved with honesty from all people involved, and I hope your son gets better soon Dimitri.   8-)

We will delete this topic in a day or two, just leaving it here for now in case anyone had any concerns about what's happened.

My GT5 Garage contains http://www.mygranturismo.net/9269

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help