• Aug 18, 2017, 07:35 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: mail from Sony  (Read 1434 times)

Rowddy51

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
mail from Sony
« on: Jan 25, 2015, 06:18 am »

Did anyone else got an e-mail from sony stating that you must change your password?? it's an odd mail, they do not explain why you must or should change your e-mail. Frankly it says little else then change your password lol. Is this a legit mail or is it some sort of phising?

P.S. good to back here, got so little time these days since we opened our own restaurant in January 2014

Mike

• Some Dood
  • Administrator
  • Racing Legend
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mail from Sony
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2015, 08:21 am »

I'd guess it's because of a hack and they want everyone to refresh their passwords. Make sure the links really go to Sony and not somewhere else.

Did anyone else got an e-mail from sony stating that you must change your password?? it's an odd mail, they do not explain why you must or should change your e-mail. Frankly it says little else then change your password lol. Is this a legit mail or is it some sort of phising?

P.S. good to back here, got so little time these days since we opened our own restaurant in January 2014
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

Rowddy51

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mail from Sony
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2015, 02:04 pm »

so you got the same mail then aswell?

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help