• Jun 17, 2019, 12:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Saturday September 14th, 2013  (Read 5418 times)

waddy2001

• Trusted Traders
  • Road King
  • Can't touch this.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Saturday September 14th, 2013
« Reply #15 on: Sep 15, 2013, 07:18 pm »

shouldn`t it be:-

Who the hell are you? I don't recall racing with you.

we`ve not seen you about in weeks :P

I`m glad it all went as well as it could be Andy, hopefully might here your yorkshire pudding voice next Saturday. Last nights racing was pretty good to be honest with you :)

there was 3 of us to start with, then Jay turned up, then waddle couldn`t see nor hear jay and vica versa, then I couldn`t see jay so I was racing a ghost (which is pretty good cos you dont know where the other person finished) we had fiat 500`s, bloody lotus race, and a mixture of small cars (no midgets though grrrr) but it was hilarious to see and hear, and to top it off a full lap in karts at nurburgring in the dark and RAIN which was a handful!

I look forward to next weeks fiasco, lets see if we can break more stuff on the server :)

It was fun, that's for sure. Glad to hear that Andy and teal might be back next week or soon. The best thing about a lobby is that it's just us, we get to laugh like idiots and be ourselves without feeling imposed on by some dude who has no idea how crazy we are.
The races on the 'ring before the kart one were hilarious. Jay came in a bit late so he missed the earlier shenanigans on Cote d'Azur. There was some bashing and crashing but all in fun, nothing was serious but, all in all, there was still some good racing. With all the cars being equal we could concentrate on the line and the corners (and the styrofoam!!! Hahahaha). We got a ton of racing, more than normal, in the two hours. Everyone was even, more or less, so we shared wins all the way through.

I hope you two, Andy and teal, can make it. Angel too but we haven't seen her for even longer. Actually, these races would be perfect for someone just starting out since the cars are relatively slow and easy to handle.
Try to make it next Saturday. You'll have a hoot.
Age before beauty.

Jaywalker

• Road King
  • If it's too loud, you're too old...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: Sep 16, 2013, 12:09 am »

I must say, I enjoy that sort of racing. The playing fields are even & it takes the pain out of using the ridiculous online garage car selection. Good stuff, guys! :) Thanks for hosting, Jacky...  (After the evening I had sorting out the glitches with our new HD PVR decoder, I was in no mood for karts on the 'ring. At night. In the rain.  So I called it quits. lol!)

waddy2001

• Trusted Traders
  • Road King
  • Can't touch this.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: Sep 16, 2013, 12:13 pm »

I must say, I enjoy that sort of racing. The playing fields are even & it takes the pain out of using the ridiculous online garage car selection. Good stuff, guys! :) Thanks for hosting, Jacky...  (After the evening I had sorting out the glitches with our new HD PVR decoder, I was in no mood for karts on the 'ring. At night. In the rain.  So I called it quits. lol!)

Agreed! Hahaha. I could handle a short track but not the Ring. I think Stiggy stuck it out but I'd had enough by that point.
Age before beauty.

teal

• Racing Legend
  • It's a Trap
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: Sep 16, 2013, 03:42 pm »

A lot of why Angel hans't been showing up is she works both Wednesday and Saturdays while we race. And with Me working 3rd shift I am usually sleeping in that time. Plus OT on Saturdays really destroys my weekends.

I Don't do Windows

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help