• Jun 16, 2019, 11:50 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Saturday October 5th, 2013. Let the carnage begin!  (Read 3789 times)

waddy2001

• Trusted Traders
  • Road King
  • Can't touch this.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Saturday October 5th, 2013. Let the carnage begin!
« on: Oct 04, 2013, 07:21 am »

We've got some people lined up for Saturday so either I or Stiggy will host. Same time, same station so join my lobby or Stiggy's.
Age before beauty.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Saturday October 5th, 2013. Let the carnage begin!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2013, 12:07 pm »

I've even got plug joining as well, seeing as I keep on breaking the server waddy can you host it please?
I'm looking into another ISP that will give me more than 4meg on my line.

PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

waddy2001

• Trusted Traders
  • Road King
  • Can't touch this.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: Oct 04, 2013, 01:25 pm »

I've even got plug joining as well, seeing as I keep on breaking the server waddy can you host it please?
I'm looking into another ISP that will give me more than 4meg on my line.

Sure, I will host. If anyone wants to join us, add me on PSN and head to my lobby at 8 PM GMT.
Age before beauty.

Jaywalker

• Road King
  • If it's too loud, you're too old...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Oct 05, 2013, 09:01 am »

See you later. Can we try a few races with the format that Jackylegs used a couple of weeks back, where we all get the same car - no tuning?

waddy2001

• Trusted Traders
  • Road King
  • Can't touch this.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: Oct 05, 2013, 09:13 am »

See you later. Can we try a few races with the format that Jackylegs used a couple of weeks back, where we all get the same car - no tuning?

For sure. That's the most fun so far. We usually do that for the whole session but now and then Stiggy comes up with something wacky, you know? Hahaha
Age before beauty.

waddy2001

• Trusted Traders
  • Road King
  • Can't touch this.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: Oct 06, 2013, 07:41 am »

That was a great session, I think. The Ring race at the end was a lot of fun, 'the best race ever' according to Jackylegs. NASCAR is more exciting with six or seven guys too but I think we need boost on high for it, low didn't seem to work very well.
If Teal can figure out the football (soccer) thing we could give that a try. An alternative to that would be trying to do 1 lap while pushing a foam barrier. Stiggy knows which tracks that would work on. I think Tokyo is the only one, maybe Indy road. For this, it wouldn't matter if anyone else can see your 'ball', just as long as you can.
Looking forward to next week crew! Thanks for coming out and having some laughs.
Age before beauty.

teal

• Racing Legend
  • It's a Trap
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: Oct 06, 2013, 07:59 am »

We need a 7th person. One to act as the ball.

I Don't do Windows

waddy2001

• Trusted Traders
  • Road King
  • Can't touch this.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: Oct 06, 2013, 10:19 am »

We need a 7th person. One to act as the ball.

In a Fiat 500. Yes! Good idea.
Age before beauty.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: Oct 06, 2013, 11:29 am »

Tokyo shows up as the best track for football as the start/finish straight would be the playing field, use one of the big blocks down the end as a ball as everyone can see that where it actually is on the track :)

That was a right riot last night when waddy and I took the wrong turn at the end of the ring, plug loved the smash and bash, he told me today that he's never seen carnage and chaos on a level before lol

Might see you all Wednesday evening if not definitely Saturday night, your hosting skills are brilliant waddle, mixing and matching the cars and tracks :P
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

waddy2001

• Trusted Traders
  • Road King
  • Can't touch this.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: Oct 06, 2013, 12:44 pm »

Tokyo shows up as the best track for football as the start/finish straight would be the playing field, use one of the big blocks down the end as a ball as everyone can see that where it actually is on the track :)

That was a right riot last night when waddy and I took the wrong turn at the end of the ring, plug loved the smash and bash, he told me today that he's never seen carnage and chaos on a level before lol

Might see you all Wednesday evening if not definitely Saturday night, your hosting skills are brilliant waddle, mixing and matching the cars and tracks :P
Thanks Stiggy! That was nice.
Yes, Tokyo is good as long as everyone can see the same barriers. Jay couldn't see the one I was using yesterday so maybe there's a glitch somewhere. We'll try it next time to see how it goes.
Age before beauty.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: Oct 06, 2013, 04:35 pm »

you will definitely see the big ole polystyrene barrier, plus using one of them means it`ll be harder to shove.

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help