Car Trading Forum > No Go Zones

reliable

(1/2) > >>

Outeke:
Does this topic count for anybody who isnt reliable? Or is there a min. value for cars that are not given after promising?

Curious...since people are too lazy to keep their promises...which I personally hate....;-)

mmjjee:
I don't understand your question. Explain?

DBN:
Yeah, you're going to have to elaborate a little more on this, do you mean does someone have to rip you off a certain number of times or is it just once? There's an old saying "trick me once, shame on you. Trick me twice, shame on me".

Now, personally I'm not too harsh, if someone says they'll give me a car in exchange for x then I'll send them x as soon as I can, I don't care if they don't send me the car within 24 hrs or whatever, as long as they don't take the piss. If they are trading with someone not so liberal, well hell send their car before you send mine. So long as you don't forget to keep your promise to me in the mean time. Ask anyone on my friends list, if you treat me fairly and with respect I have no issue sending 'extras', even if you have nothing I want.

Number 1 tip to protect yourself and your cars; BACKUP YOUR SAVE. the most you can really lose is time, a small amount at that.

mmjjee:

--- Quote from: "Outeke" ---Does this topic count for anybody who isnt reliable? Or is there a min. value for cars that are not given after promising?

Curious...since people are too lazy to keep their promises...which I personally hate....;-)
--- End quote ---
i understand what you are saying now thanks to DBN.
Anybody who scams will automatically be put into this tops whether they have scammed 1 car or several cars. This topic is just a warning(Buyer beware) of scammers to other players

Outeke:
What I meant happened now the last few days...

Many people are feeling screwed over/scammed/stolen by XKickAssX, after multiple people talk and complain about it, XKickAssX still carries the Trusted Trader logo.
And could aggressively rip cars of newbies who doesn't know this board yet so well...
I'm not judging nor accusing anybody here...just curious how long it takes to "loose" the trusted trader sign...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version