• Aug 17, 2018, 04:22 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: xkickassx  (Read 3600 times)

DBN

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
xkickassx
« on: Feb 16, 2011, 05:08 am »

I hate having to do this but after sending cars to this guy, and setting up trades to get a further car for him, only to find out that the code he gave me had been used is really annoying. I'm hoping that this is an oversight on his part, and once I hear back from him I will update this to reflect that but for the time being I must recommend that you do not trade with xkickassx

DBN

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: xkickassx
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2011, 08:48 am »

He has stated that it was a genuine mistake, though I have no reason to trust him as he so far has sent me nothing useable in return, I wanted to update this to reflect that.

mego

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Legend
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/20521
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2011, 11:34 am »

Thanks for sharing.  I am currently negotiating a 6 car trade in exchange for his DLC code for 6 stealth cars.  I will definitely be watching the outcome of your issue before I proceed with mine.

DBN

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2011, 12:07 pm »

Quote from: "mego"
Thanks for sharing.  I am currently negotiating a 6 car trade in exchange for his DLC code for 6 stealth cars.  I will definitely be watching the outcome of your issue before I proceed with mine.

He says he's going back to the shop where he got the codes, at the end of the day nothing I can do. I can't for certain say he scammed me. The 6 stealth cars are one code, so I would ask him to send the code first if it's redeemable then send him the cars. At the end of the day you have nothing to gain from not sending him the cars and you have more favourable feedback so my opinion would be that you should get the code first, as the code he sent me definitely did not work. T-STIGSTER tried it first to no avail, and I would have no reason to have used it prior to sending it to him as I have the signature edition.

junk52-forseti

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: Feb 16, 2011, 02:21 pm »

He just gave me a code for 6 stealth cars that also DIDN'T work, he can not be trusted.

Seems as he's trying to get as many cars from as many people possible before getting caught with this scam of his..
My GT5 garage ]http://www.mygranturismo.net/12426[/url][/b]

PSN ID ]junk52-forseti

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: Feb 16, 2011, 02:48 pm »

ouch.... as an admin on here I will oversee what is going on for you both okies, I`ll keep you updated

Danny

PS my mad moment has now subsided :)
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

avoidthenoid

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/6111
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: Feb 16, 2011, 06:46 pm »

I too had a trade set up with him for the stealth code. I only sent him one car but he was supposed to send me the code so I could verify that it worked before I sent the rest. He did not send the code when promised and he was on today and did not reply to my messages.

junk52-forseti

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: Feb 16, 2011, 11:40 pm »

Quote from: "avoidthenoid"
I too had a trade set up with him for the stealth code. I only sent him one car but he was supposed to send me the code so I could verify that it worked before I sent the rest. He did not send the code when promised and he was on today and did not reply to my messages.

I also only sent him one, then he told me some story that his father had taken his computer and ps3 away, so he couldn't send me the code, but strangely enough, he managed to send me the non-working code just 5 minutes later.

PSN ID ]junk52-forseti

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: Feb 17, 2011, 05:06 am »

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR 14 DAYS FOR SCAMMING!
HE HAS 14 DAYS TO GET HIS STORY TOGETHER AND TO CONTACT ME WITH WHY!

xkickassx
Last visited:
Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:51 am

I think he`s had enough time today to put up a post saying sorry and will sort it.
has people backed up there accounts before sending him there cars? if not please contact me I`ll see what I can do :)

Regards
Danny
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

junk52-forseti

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: Feb 17, 2011, 05:12 am »

Quote from: "stiggypoohs"
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR 14 DAYS FOR SCAMMING!
HE HAS 14 DAYS TO GET HIS STORY TOGETHER AND TO CONTACT ME WITH WHY!

xkickassx
Last visited:
Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:51 am

I think he`s had enough time today to put up a post saying sorry and will sort it.
has people backed up there accounts before sending him there cars? if not please contact me I`ll see what I can do :)

Regards
Danny

I backed up mine before sending. Was all too fishy this guy. :)

PSN ID ]junk52-forseti

DBN

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: Feb 17, 2011, 05:35 am »

I didn't lose anything either, trusty USB drive - my precious lovely.

avoidthenoid

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/6111
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: Feb 17, 2011, 04:30 pm »

I always back up my saves, so I didn't lose anything either. Just wanted to save others from the same issue.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: Feb 17, 2011, 04:39 pm »

if you was after a dlc code I heard of people phoning amazon and asking them to send it over by email, dunno if it still works that way but there`s a pointer for ya

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help