• Jul 15, 2018, 01:46 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: GREAT cut on Nurburgring GF/P  (Read 3987 times)

SALEENS7GTR5

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GREAT cut on Nurburgring GF/P
« on: Feb 21, 2011, 06:01 pm »

On Nurburgring GF/P, not the Green Hell, but the F1 circuit, there is the really tight Chicane before the last corner leading to the main straight. Anyways at the Chicane there is some grass. Cut through this grass and onto the road. You totally avoid having to brake tremendously for the "Chicane! Although watch your speed, because if you go too fast you get air-born. REALLY air-born. Even at a slow speed you get air, but it is controllable. And be careful not to hit the 4 white blocks. Hit one just right, and your 50FT up in the air. Just a tip for those who don't know!

Happy Racing!

P.S. People in online hate X1's unless they have one. I got kicked today because I was spinning out with one 10 seconds ahead of everyone else.
A-SPEC Level: 33
B-SPEC Level: 33
Favorite car to drive: Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02
PSN: SALEENS7GTR5

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GREAT cut on Nurburgring GF/P
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2011, 06:03 pm »

Quote from: "SALEENS7GTR5"
P.S. People in online hate X1's unless they have one. I got kicked today because I was spinning out with one 10 seconds ahead of everyone else.

cheers for the tip buddy, you know those white blocks, if you get bored you can actually place them in the road to try and block the people behind you, its fun if ya bored though :)... right, now lets go get some fresh air shall we :)
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

kennethk

• Student Driver
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GREAT cut on Nurburgring GF/P
« Reply #2 on: Feb 28, 2011, 05:04 pm »

downshift while you are on the grass helps too, i find that i dont have to brake violiently when i get to the last bend.

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help