• Feb 16, 2020, 07:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19

Author Topic: The Ban Returns... so a carousel idea instead!  (Read 50851 times)

DBN

  • Road King
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Ban Returns... so a carousel idea instead!
« on: Mar 04, 2011, 01:19 am »

Ban is back, no more 1million plus cars for trading "they cannot be gifted", tried about an hour ago. I got bored and emptied out the online dealership instead, cost me 8 million to buy what I didn't have and some are ugly ass cars so if someone wants a 20,000 ugly ass car I am free for trading? Lmao

No, instead I plan to fight this ban by collecting and trading year tickets, it's a little more work and PDiddy are sure to catch on but I plan to amass every year in multiples and then cycle through them for my own amusement. Are you with me?
Logged

opy211

  • Race Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 91
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #1 on: Mar 04, 2011, 02:14 am »

Quote from: "DBN"
Ban is back, no more 1million plus cars for trading "they cannot be gifted", tried about an hour ago. I got bored and emptied out the online dealership instead, cost me 8 million to buy what I didn't have and some are ugly ass cars so if someone wants a 20,000 ugly ass car I am free for trading? Lmao

No, instead I plan to fight this ban by collecting and trading year tickets, it's a little more work and PDiddy are sure to catch on but I plan to amass every year in multiples and then cycle through them for my own amusement. Are you with me?

Sounds good... Now... Can you explain how I get year tickets? Then I'm happy to swap with you!

Anyway I can use this strategy to get a 1969 GT40??
Logged

T_STIGSTER

  • Road King
  • ****
  • Posts: 383
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #2 on: Mar 04, 2011, 02:28 am »

Its not just that...read this!
Car trading limited by Patch 1.07 !  Among changes on the list appears a limit to trading of cars above 1 000 000 Cr value.
The value of a Used car is not based on the price you buy it, but on an invisible internal value which is slightly higher ; concesquently, most cars that are priced around 980 000 - 999 999 Cr can't be trade either!  :evil:  TW@TS!
Logged

Interested in trading in race cars that aren\'t in my garage!
My Garage]http://www.mygranturismo.net/10759[/url]  PSN]

DBN

  • Road King
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #3 on: Mar 04, 2011, 02:31 am »

Certainly, you recieve a year ticket for your birth year on your birthday, the intention being that you redeem it for 1 car from that year, it's a lovely little birthday gift from PD. Now the year tickets are trade-able. So before redeeming it I can send it to someone else. Ok, still with me? Right well say you backup your save with the un-redeemed ticket, then you load GT5 and see what car you get.

"Oh no! That's one ugly ass car."

So you back out of GT5, restore your save, and try again.

"Yay. A 15 million cr Chapparal 2J"

Ok, the other thing is that you can create a new psn id with today's date and your year of choice, login get the ticket, send it to your main and repeat.

I sent you a lvl 21 ticket, have some fun.
Logged

opy211

  • Race Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 91
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #4 on: Mar 04, 2011, 02:38 am »

Quote from: "DBN"
Certainly, you recieve a year ticket for your birth year on your birthday, the intention being that you redeem it for 1 car from that year, it's a lovely little birthday gift from PD. Now the year tickets are trade-able. So before redeeming it I can send it to someone else. Ok, still with me? Right well say you backup your save with the un-redeemed ticket, then you load GT5 and see what car you get.

"Oh no! That's one ugly ass car."

So you back out of GT5, restore your save, and try again.

"Yay. A 15 million cr Chapparal 2J"

Ok, the other thing is that you can create a new psn id with today's date and your year of choice, login get the ticket, send it to your main and repeat.

I sent you a lvl 21 ticket, have some fun.

Nice one thanks mate!

Can you change your DOB or must you create a new account each time?
Logged

DBN

  • Road King
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #5 on: Mar 04, 2011, 02:39 am »

New PSN account each time, sorry, that's where the D.O.B. comes from, and as it should never change there is no way of changing it.
Logged

opy211

  • Race Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 91
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #6 on: Mar 04, 2011, 02:41 am »

Quote from: "DBN"
New PSN account each time, sorry, that's where the D.O.B. comes from, and as it should never change there is no way of changing it.

Man that sucks! Hope you can delete IDs? What year tickets do you have already? I will get different ones so we can swap if I manage.
Logged

DBN

  • Road King
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #7 on: Mar 04, 2011, 03:24 am »

Quote from: "opy211"
Quote from: "DBN"
New PSN account each time, sorry, that's where the D.O.B. comes from, and as it should never change there is no way of changing it.

Man that sucks! Hope you can delete IDs? What year tickets do you have already? I will get different ones so we can swap if I manage.


I have 1966,67,70,85,88,89,92 levels 5,7,12,21 and 1000 (can give any car randomly).
Logged

Outeke

  • Elite Driver
  • *******
  • Posts: 1683
  • GT5 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Dead
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #8 on: Mar 04, 2011, 03:45 am »

I have the 85, 67, 00 year tickets and a lvl 12, 17, 21, lvl 1000 car ticket...

I would love to be part this carrousel...(as soon as I gifted the promised cars..)

Can we do :

person A gifts a '00 ticket to person B
person B gifts it to person C
C to D
D to E,etc

And the next day, we do the next ticket....
Logged
I do NOT have a problem driving GT5!
It's just others get in my way around corners!
Aka Stiggy, Po, Lala and Tinkywinky

DBN

  • Road King
  • ****
  • Posts: 268
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #9 on: Mar 04, 2011, 03:57 am »

Quote from: "Outeke"
I have the 85, 67, 00 year tickets and a lvl 12, 17, 21, lvl 1000 car ticket...

I would love to be part this carrousel...(as soon as I gifted the promised cars..)

Can we do :

person A gifts a '00 ticket to person B
person B gifts it to person C
C to D
D to E,etc

And the next day, we do the next ticket....

Great Idea. Once we have shared all the tickets we have, each of us can make one new psn-id for a different year and share those tickets. Then we just continue until we have them all! haha world domination is just around the corner ;)
Logged

GT5Dopey

  • Race Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 82
    • View Profile
    • My Garage
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #10 on: Mar 04, 2011, 04:07 am »

count me in.
I got lvl 5, 9 and 12 ( lvl 17 soon i hope ) and several 1000 tickets.
No year tickets, but that's gonna change very soon.

GT5Dopey
Logged
My GT5 Garage : http://www.mygranturismo.net/9960
PSN=CT5_Dopey / mydopie99

opy211

  • Race Fanatic
  • ***
  • Posts: 91
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #11 on: Mar 04, 2011, 04:19 am »

Quote from: "GT5Dopey"
count me in.
I got lvl 5, 9 and 12 ( lvl 17 soon i hope ) and several 1000 tickets.
No year tickets, but that's gonna change very soon.

GT5Dopey

I have 17 and 21. Should have 1000 before too long.
Logged

AndyT

  • Professional Roadhog
  • Global Moderator
  • Professional Racer
  • *****
  • Posts: 3285
  • Drive hard or drive home!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=9269
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #12 on: Mar 04, 2011, 07:04 am »

I have the usual L5/9/12/17/24 plus 1000 and 1967 if any of that helps

Would like a L21 after I stupidly used it before duping it   :roll:
Logged

My GT5 Garage contains http://www.mygranturismo.net/9269

Outeke

  • Elite Driver
  • *******
  • Posts: 1683
  • GT5 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Dead
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #13 on: Mar 04, 2011, 07:23 am »

After I gifted cars to Andy, CT5_Dopey and DocKronik, I would like to be in the carrousell.

I also have the rally ticket, ticket 1000, level 12/17/21 and the year 67,85,00.

Who makes a plan?
I have visitors for the upcoming days so I cannot fix it..

The time I'm online is 6.15 AM (CET +1) and from 17.00+
Logged
I do NOT have a problem driving GT5!
It's just others get in my way around corners!
Aka Stiggy, Po, Lala and Tinkywinky

mego

  • Global Moderator
  • Racing Legend
  • *****
  • Posts: 572
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/20521
    • Awards
Re: The Ban Returns...
« Reply #14 on: Mar 04, 2011, 09:26 am »

Awesome idea.  Count me in as well :lol:

I have:
Level 17
Level 21
Gift Ticket 1967
Gift Ticket 1992
Ticket 1000
Modern Musscle Car
Classic Musscle Car
Rally Base Car Ticket
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 19
 

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help