• May 26, 2020, 02:02 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Money Cheats when at level 13?  (Read 8004 times)

Big Tav

• Student Driver
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Money Cheats when at level 13?
« on: May 24, 2011, 10:44 am »

Hi guys, I am just new on here. Totally addicted to the game after just returning from the Nurburgring!

I see there are lots of ways to earn easy money but what if you don't have any of those fancy top spec cars? I only have 250,000 and am level 13.

Can't wait to here from you all!

AndyT

• Professional Roadhog
  • Global Moderator
  • Professional Racer
  • Drive hard or drive home!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=9269
    • Awards
Re: Money Cheats when at level 13?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 10:56 am »

Welcome dude   8-)

Not really sure there are any specific "easy money cheats", the easiest way to build up money is to do "Remote B-Spec" using your PS3 on server standby mode, and using the excellent widget that's available on both mac and PC, you can run automatic races that increase your B-Spec level and also makes quite a bit of CR.

My GT5 Garage contains http://www.mygranturismo.net/9269

Jaywalker

• Road King
  • If it's too loud, you're too old...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 12:47 am »

You can also do the seasonals. You don't need fancy cars, they're good fun & the payouts are good as well.   :D   Get a Suzuki Cervo, mod it to the max & grind away at the lightweight K car seasonal - esp. at the Eiger - over 100k in 3 min...

Mooseybaby

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Jun 02, 2011, 05:09 am »

Agreed! Welcome to the game.

Having played the game virtually non-stop since it's release. Last week I started a new game with a new account and within a few hours got to level 21 doing only the seasonal events, with plenty of cash in the bank. Still got 4 or 5 of the current ones left to do, so will be interesting to see how high my level can go doing only these events.

The French car seasonal with a Clio/Lutecia is great fun and highly recommended!  :D If you add "Mooseybaby" on your PSN firends list, I have a Lutecia in a tasteful yellow on my share list that you are more than welcome to use. It will destroy all and make you some fast and easy cash!!  :twisted:

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help