• Oct 15, 2018, 08:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Warning do not trade with GT5lars  (Read 8283 times)

mrdoominik

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Warning do not trade with GT5lars
« Reply #15 on: Jan 21, 2011, 02:15 pm »

i dont want to point someone out or anything like that, and if u get mad or something for this comment, then i am sorry but i think:

that the fact that he first take ur c12, and then that he tries to take mine seems pretty weird...i think that he would settle with 1....
i also thinks its weird that u joined this forum just a couple of minutes after i told gt5-lars that i wouldnt make the trade....
and the fact that u are not the required level to pm him, and that u haven't made any deal with him using the threads (but u still say that u lost ur c12 to him...)

my conclusion: u are gt5-lars... i dont know if this is true, and i dont want to step on anyones toes, but that is my conclusion

edit** stiggy, if u think this comment seems dumb or is based on unprooven evidence, then erase this comment........   cheers

johnferrari

• Student Driver
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: Jan 21, 2011, 02:17 pm »

he's also on a dutch forum called granturismo5.nl
thats how

hackerphil25

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: Jan 21, 2011, 05:26 pm »

This may seem wrong for way I've done this but I've just received a car from GT5lars. It took me 3 hours of continually refusing to send car first but eventually got the car out of him. He told mr he has been using the car for seasonal race but in truth I don't think he had it to trade in the first place as it's been delivered to me with not a mile on the clock.

As of yet I haven't sent him the agreed car that I said I would think I might just make him sweat out for a little while but my point is although I did get the car I'd was no easy feat excuse after excuse with him

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: Jan 21, 2011, 06:49 pm »

Quote from: "hackerphil25"
This may seem wrong for way I've done this but I've just received a car from GT5lars. It took me 3 hours of continually refusing to send car first but eventually got the car out of him. He told mr he has been using the car for seasonal race but in truth I don't think he had it to trade in the first place as it's been delivered to me with not a mile on the clock.

As of yet I haven't sent him the agreed car that I said I would think I might just make him sweat out for a little while but my point is although I did get the car I'd was no easy feat excuse after excuse with him

if he`s that bad phil, I pressume you and many others wont be trading with him ever again. I`m not sure if his name is on the No Go Zone post as i cant be bothered to check, but my advise would be what the topic says "Do not trade with GT5Lars" ...... I`ve never traded with him so cant make any asumptions, but i`m glad you got your trade even if it was "eventually"..... you also said something that is technically correct "make him sweat"... why not, if someone I didn`t know done that to me, I`d do the same. I lost me F2007 to mitch ages ago, knew it wouldn`t come back to me so called it a loss... anyhows, GT5Lars.... you`ve been named and shamed dude.
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

henbone11

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: Feb 03, 2011, 02:16 am »

hope you enjoyed your stay jackass

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello, few questions when you get time
« Reply #20 on: Feb 03, 2011, 03:31 am »

Quote from: "bradfromcand"
Tea and biscuits are available... From the purely selfish perspective, it's always nice to get more people with impairments about the forum - it gives us better good quality feedback and advice about where accessibility problems occur, because forum frequently carries a rather developer-heavy focus. Furthermore, your PhD analysis stuff sounds exciting - would love to go to a link to that when your web site is back up and running once again!

last but not least...... you are the weakest link.... piss off :)
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

GT5Dopey

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • My Garage
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: Feb 10, 2011, 10:13 am »

Hi cocobwoy,

if you still need or want the ferrari california, i can sent it to you.
I don't really need anything in return, but when you have something to get rid of you can sent it to me if you want, but again not necessary.

PSN=ct5_dopey
My GT5 Garage : http://www.mygranturismo.net/9960
PSN=CT5_Dopey / mydopie99

cocobwoy

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: Feb 18, 2011, 09:53 am »

Cheers for the offers dudes but keep your cars

I don't need them now, have enough cars and money

I was pee'd off at the time as it was my first trade and they were some of my better cars

A Spec - 30 * * * B Spec - 26 * * * Game Progress - 87% * * * Cars - 197
* * * * * * * * * * * *Check out my cars here* * * * * * * * * * * *

johnboy

• Road Master
  • Half way through gt5 again after i lost it all!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello, few questions when you get time
« Reply #23 on: Feb 22, 2011, 05:09 am »

Quote from: "stiggypoohs"
Quote from: "bradfromcand"
Tea and biscuits are available... From the purely selfish perspective, it's always nice to get more people with impairments about the forum - it gives us better good quality feedback and advice about where accessibility problems occur, because forum frequently carries a rather developer-heavy focus. Furthermore, your PhD analysis stuff sounds exciting - would love to go to a link to that when your web site is back up and running once again!

last but not least...... you are the weakest link.... piss off :)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  love it!

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help