• May 26, 2020, 02:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 18 Million every 2 Hours  (Read 23596 times)

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 18 Million every 2 Hours
« Reply #15 on: Jan 03, 2012, 06:49 am »

Lmao I love it when the b-spec drivers have a bit of a commotion, I tried once on spa and won it by not pitting at all, driving on intermediates all the way but last lap was iffy cos me back tyres were gone at starting lap 10 plus my driver was level 40 and not really being brave enough to push that extra yard even though I was telling him to go for it. I reckons PD ought to have another icon that you can use and call it "kamikaze"  ::)
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

AndyT

• Professional Roadhog
  • Global Moderator
  • Professional Racer
  • Drive hard or drive home!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=9269
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: Jan 03, 2012, 08:49 am »

Not my vid, but found this...   ??? ;D

My GT5 Garage contains http://www.mygranturismo.net/9269

Mooseybaby

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: Jan 03, 2012, 11:58 am »

Brilliant!  ;D

Fortunately for me having pitted my B-Spec bitch a lap earlier, my car wasn't stuck in the middle of the pile up that appeared to last a lot longer than the one in the video.  8)

Alas, the cash cow is only available until the end of the month. Made the most of the past couple of days, but unfortunately a return to work called today, so opportunities to milk the cow will be more limited. I have found "hotter" drivers seem to be better for these races. My L36 "Cooler" driver sucked big style and looked like he had never driven a car before!  >:(

Bored with the Red Bull X2010/11, got 4 already. Bought the Ford & Ferrari classic race cars at 20m each, earned my pennyless trophy, got most of the race, touring and regular cars I want, bought all the specials from the Dealership. Now on the hunt for crappy cars to bling up that I would never race in a month of Sundays..... A fully tuned and modified 2CV still only kicks out 50bhp  :o

Next mod job, the Honda City Turbo aka "Piece-O-sh1t" Honda from the film Employee of the month  ;D

schlep16

• Road King
  • GT5 addict since 16th of December 2010
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: Jan 04, 2012, 01:00 am »

Ok, so i did my bspec with a hot driver, level 39.
In a wood....(something) supra (standard)
i won by roughly 75 seconds.
I used racing intermidate at front racing hard at back.
obviously didnt pit, but it was amazing. I have never seen my drive do that well.
Also, when i was racing on Sarthe, same thing 70 second lead. I did everything normally, same cars to. But i smashed, then other times i win by 10 seconds.

Mooseybaby

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: Jan 05, 2012, 01:50 pm »

Using Sports Soft, not pitting and pushing hard does not guarantee victory at La Mans!  >:(

Used the tactic a few times, won the race on first two occasions, although final lap was a bit dicey...

3rd time (tonight), my level 39 driver went off the track 8 times, including 3 times on the same 90 degree right hand bend into the sand trap, then proceeded to crawl along the track at 50mph for what seemed an age before returning to full speed. Ended up finishing a distant 6th after yet another spin on the last bend!

??? :'(

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: Jan 05, 2012, 02:45 pm »

jesus, my level 40 driver has got some nuts finally! grab a pescarolo courage judd GV5 it`s exactly 700PP, tune the LAST gearing upto 256MPH and let her rip, NO turbo, NO nothing.... just overtake and let her go..... 3rd lap I`m 1st place and HAVE pitted with the rest..... that`s the car you need to win easily :)

hell i`m not even gonna push him to overtake every 20 seconds..... 3,000,000cr the easy way :)
if you haven`t got this car, I will share mine.

Forgot to say this is the car for the Le mans 10 lap race :)
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

Outeke

• Elite Driver
  • GT5 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Dead
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: Jan 05, 2012, 02:54 pm »

A tip I heard....for SPA....B-spec...

When you are at the start screen, wait until the track has dryed upto 20 % wet. ( This takes a few minutes)

This way you can win even easier with Sport Soft tires ;-)
I do NOT have a problem driving GT5!
It's just others get in my way around corners!
Aka Stiggy, Po, Lala and Tinkywinky

Nickthegreat691

• Student Driver
  • Go hard or go home!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: Jul 10, 2012, 04:51 pm »

Just get a 787B and do seasonal a spec event number 4 at 200% you'll get 1 mil each lap
Nick the great's garage newbielink:http://www.mygranturismo.net/38915 [nonactive]

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help