• May 26, 2020, 02:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1.2m every 10 mins  (Read 9444 times)

Mr_Miffed

• Race Fanatic
  • lvl 99
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1.2m every 10 mins
« on: Jun 24, 2012, 06:31 am »

Been doing 4wd seasonal on the sarth, Skyline GT-R SPEC (R33)'95 tuned down to 424 pp. use all the usual shortcuts and get 1.2m for winning 2 laps +about 100k+ xp. I have the 200% login bonus also
Rock'n'Rofl

MN6WS6

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 1.2m every 10 mins
« Reply #1 on: Jun 24, 2012, 08:33 am »

I know about the cutting across the sand traps on the backstretch, and eliminating the chicanes before the finish line.  Any others I should know?  I'm more interested in the XP than anything since I can't seem to get past 37 and I am NOT doing the endurance races!

teal

• Racing Legend
  • It's a Trap
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: Jun 24, 2012, 09:01 am »

What settings are you using. I am using a 95 GTR and don't seem to have the speed to keep up if I dip below 250 PP.

I Don't do Windows

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Jun 24, 2012, 11:13 am »

The last chicane before finish line you can gain 10 seconds by just going through it, the left then right hand bend at the beginning you only gain 3seconds IF you don't bog yourself down too much in the sand, the last right bend before the long chicane straight if you hug the wall on the right completely off-track really doesn't gain you much, maybe 1 second if that, the chicanes I always drive around.
As for set up problems, just make sure your gearbox is set for 184-192mph that way you've got room for drag and haven't lost much on acceleration. You might find they'll gain on you till your about in 4th gear then you can pull them back in, I never touch any other set up on the cars aerodynamics. I also used the car above but don't need the xp or money for it
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

Mr_Miffed

• Race Fanatic
  • lvl 99
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: Jun 25, 2012, 10:40 am »

rear downforce 3
ballast 78 set 45 rear
no weight reduction
power limiter set to 50%
sports ecu
no engine tuning
standard intake and air filter
standard exhuast manifold and catalytic converter
titanium racing exhaust
high range turbo
twin clutch
semi racing flywheel
standard diff
carbon shaft
standard suspension
At the end of the long straight, as you bear right into the braking zone, aim into the sand trap on your left , braking just half a second before you enter it. you will pretty much stop just at the perfect place to hard turn right and back onto the track. the you will gain a second or so there also. you should be into first by then with second and third place right up the rear . i like to fend them off as much as poss, although inevitably by the time you get to the last pair of chicanes you will need to fire between the drones and back into first place.

Rock'n'Rofl

MN6WS6

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: Jun 25, 2012, 08:39 pm »

I've done it with several different 424pp cars so far.  Takes some luck and a lot of blocking since you don't have near the speed to catch them if they pass you.  I'm going to try your settings tomorrow and see if it's a little easier.  I did it today with the RM version of the same Subaru that always seems to end up in first, but tuned down to 178hp.  I blocked all the way from the sharp right at the end of the backstretch to the last set of chicanes before the finish line!

MN6WS6

• Road King
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: Jun 26, 2012, 04:38 pm »

Wow!  I just won by a 21 second margin using the tips above.  246hp, 1618kg, 423pp.  I think that is way too much gear in it though, the car just barely hit 150mph by itself.  I'm going to try it with some suspension tuning and putting the speed around 160mph and see what happens.

Nickthegreat691

• Student Driver
  • Go hard or go home!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: Jul 10, 2012, 04:57 pm »

this aint helpful do the a spec seasonal number 4 at 200% bonus,just get a 787B for 5 mil and you'll be crusin to win the race,you get 1 mil for one lap around the nurburgring,20 mil in 2 hours,easy!
Nick the great's garage newbielink:http://www.mygranturismo.net/38915 [nonactive]

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help