• Dec 15, 2018, 06:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: monkeyman_09 & Ownage1Pwnage  (Read 2053 times)

avoidthenoid

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/6111
    • Awards
monkeyman_09 & Ownage1Pwnage
« on: Jan 09, 2011, 10:29 am »

This is one person, with monkeyman_09 & Ownage1Pwnage for psn id's. We had a trade set up, I sent him the first car and he said he had to wait a few hours before he could send me one. He kept trying to change the deal after I sent him one and to get me to send him more cars before he would start sending me any. When I refused to send another car before I got at least one in return, he de-friended me. I get the feeling he has a bunch of psn id's so be wary. He sends messages fragmented so that all the words are in the subject, so I wouldn't trade with anyone you don't know that does that.

admin

• Administrator
  • Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: monkeyman_09 & Ownage1Pwnage
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2011, 01:37 pm »

Do you know whether this person is on this forum?

avoidthenoid

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/6111
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2011, 01:36 pm »

Sorry, I don't know. This is the only forum that I use so the person got my psn id from here but it was not a trade that was agreed to via the forum. That was a mistake I won't repeat.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2011, 02:01 pm »

from what I can see, neither of those names are on this forum, but I will look further and if spotted, will resolve issues.

Regards
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help