General Gran Turismo Cheat Chat > Hybriding & Hacking

GT5 Garage Editor

(1/2) > >>

brmilltduk:
Have you guys tried it out? I found it very useful to help collecting B-day Tickets. I didn't try all the features to avoid being banned, but it's worth taking a look at.

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/gran-turismo-series/641129-gt5-garage-editor-v1-3-1-a.html

Sorry if this has already been discussed in another thread.

Outeke:
Hey,

I've seen the tool, also checked it out.
Got some nice features, like adding cars and tickets. Although, it is missing 2006-2010 from the BD list :(

I would be aware of using the event golder, after comparing files and reading here and there.
It seems to change weird things in the save, which shouldn't happen IMO.

I'll stick to Luca's version, at least from that I know it's clean and well-tested.

Cheers Manny

AndyT:

--- Quote from: Manny on Apr 15, 2013, 10:55 pm ---I'll stick to Luca's version, at least from that I know it's clean and well-tested.

--- End quote ---

I'll second this. I have used both, and Luca's programme seems much more stable and therefore safer.   8)

brmilltduk:
Thanks for the tips! So far I've tested only tickets and I'll let you know if something goes wrong

Jahgee1124:
Luca's is better if you want to basic modding, but for more advanced things Slim's is the better choice because of the ease in which you can move a hex code from one car to the other. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version