• Aug 25, 2019, 10:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I think 2.14 was supposed to be last patch against hybrids.  (Read 1896 times)

JK83

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Realistic hybrids are back again, but I think PD wasn't aware there is easy bypass or it's realy bad coding  flaw what isn't easy fix.

And why I think it was supposed to be last patch against hybrids?
One guy released tutorial on youtube how to do it (That one guy never had any problems whit sharing hackin tips and tutorials) and after 24 hours that guy got copyright warning, video got removed and 2 weeks youtube bann.

So I bet there is some big guns now bit pissed on Sony\Polyphony.

Anyone never heard that someone got bann from youtube releasing tutorial?

teal

• Racing Legend
  • It's a Trap
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I think 2.14 was supposed to be last patch against hybrids.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 2013, 06:06 am »

The thing is, people are using the tools to steal DLC. Flat out and in the open. That's part of the problem. And when you call them out on it,You are the one in the wrong.  As far as Hybrids go, People don't know when to stop. Especally in the drag rooms.  When you start making cars that can only be beaten by another hybrid or an X1 then you are taking it too far. Not every room host sets a PP/HP limit.  Honestly I thin the next step from PD/Sony will be console bans and USB back up removal. Whiloe the tool is good for adding paint chips, or forcing a non hybrid non dlc  car in your garage. Or even making a legitimate real world car like an AWD Eclipse. I hope PD allows some of the better parts of this movement in GT6. Drive train swaps would be nice, Limited Engine swaps would be nice. No Corvette Motors in a Sunfire, but putting in a GNX motor would fly.

I Don't do Windows

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help