Multiplayer Chat > Multiplayer Lounge

Saturday Nov. 23rd

(1/4) > >>

teal:
I should be back home and itching for a damn Pontiac Sunfire race. Now please do me a favor and not keep your sunfire stock black.    And i plan on getting f***ed up too. I plan on being there early so I will host. 

AndyT:
7pm GMT?

You need to see the last race we had on Friday, I think Waddy has the replay... crash&bash carnage in Nascars on the Pepsi mini oval... all hell broke loose, every man for himself!   ;D

waddy2001:

--- Quote from: AndyT on Nov 19, 2013, 02:49 pm ---7pm GMT?

You need to see the last race we had on Friday, I think Waddy has the replay... crash&bash carnage in Nascars on the Pepsi mini oval... all hell broke loose, every man for himself!   ;D

--- End quote ---

I've had a different week again but I'll try and post this later on. It was pretty damn funny.

waddy2001:

--- Quote from: AndyT on Nov 19, 2013, 02:49 pm ---7pm GMT?

--- End quote ---

I am uploading the video now. This time I used the SVHS setting on my capture thingy. I think it's better than the plain yellow video connector. Maybe I don't need one of those Elgato devices.

AndyT:
This link is a good reference explaining the difference in quality of video connections.

S-VHS is slightly better than Composite (Yellow single cable), but not as good a Component (RGB three cables)

http://lyberty.com/encyc/articles/svideo.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version