GT6 Lounge > GT6 General Discussion

Seasonal TT's

(1/5) > >>

Outeke:
Hey all,

I was wondering, who of you does the TT's?
I've finally found some time to start doing some of them (concentrate on a few instead of all)
And I hope to participate in them as often as possible (at least drive once a week)

So, who does them and are not yet on my Outeke SEN? I might send some invites :)
Cheers

Outeke.
ps. Trial Mountain Toyota 86GT TT: Current time 1.34.177 (with at least .4 to improve)

Jaywalker:
Hiya A  ;)

In GT5, I used to aim for the top 500 always, then the hackers came & I gave it up as a lost cause.  >:(  (I finished 4th in SA - without doing many events.)

In GT6, up until now, I've just been getting gold times & then moving on, rather spending my time grinding the RB events to earn credits. As time goes on & I get most of the cars I want (I'm not gonna buy nearly as many as I did in GT5), then I'll probably get more involved with the ones I like...   :)

Cheers mate.

AndyT:
Yeah, for me those days of competing on the leaderboard are long gone.

Now I just wait for the "time registration" to close, then go in a do a barely-gold lap and take the rewards, thankingyoukindlysir.

teal:
I'm just happy if I get a silver time. SOmetimes I'll shoot for the gold. but the gt 86 seasonal is just kicking my ass.

MN6WS6:
I've golded all the ones except that latest Mercedes Vision GT one.  It's not the car, it's the track that's killing me.  I think I'm still off by .4 for gold, but I don't drive clean so it's hard to make a clean lap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version