• Dec 14, 2018, 02:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13

Author Topic: Stiggy`s diary  (Read 42614 times)

Outeke

• Elite Driver
  • GT5 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Dead
    • Awards
Re: Stiggy`s diary
« Reply #180 on: Jan 29, 2014, 06:02 am »

Part of the reason trading got removed is because it was used as a way to steal Stealth/Chromeline/dlc cars.  I'm not suprised to see it removed.
Hey,

I can say, I got quite some intel on the trading part. But Stealth/Chromeline and DLC has never been able to be spread over the trading system. This could also not happen as you need to have the "rights-to-own" file present on your PS3 (which is not send with the car when trading it)

They were able to gift Chromline/stealth cars. They had to use a hacked ticket. One that looked like a civic, but cashed in as a DLC car.  So they were always in ticket from, and woudln't save. So you had to save your game, with the hacked tickets unused.  Cash in the tickets, use the cars. then restore the game with the un cashed tickets.

So, that all has nothing to do with the gift system. (We made trading out of it, but that was never PD's intension).
For spreading DLC cars, using a hacked ticket was one solution. To obtain DLC cars without the trading system was also possible.
I can even tell you (now that GT5 is history), some guys even figured out how to "keep" the DLC cars as car without losing them.
Lucky that never got public and no tools been written to do that either.

IMO the gifting system got removed because all cars are available in the dealer.
I do NOT have a problem driving GT5!
It's just others get in my way around corners!
Aka Stiggy, Po, Lala and Tinkywinky

brmilltduk

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: Jan 29, 2014, 11:09 am »

Maybe cars were the most important, but trading was also about helmets, suits, paint chips, and the f..... museum cards heheh.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
  • One day midgets will rule the world!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: Jan 29, 2014, 11:20 am »

Oh WOW!!!!!
I'm so in love with the sound of the Red Bull X2014 Standard.
The sound it makes when it goes up the gears is absolutely awesome.
PSN:- Stiggypoohs
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

brmilltduk

• Race Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: Jan 29, 2014, 02:55 pm »

And Vettel Challenges are much easier this time, aren't them? I abused on shortcuts hehehe

AndyT

• Professional Roadhog
  • Global Moderator
  • Professional Racer
  • Drive hard or drive home!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=9269
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: Jan 30, 2014, 09:19 am »

And Vettel Challenges are much easier this time, aren't them? I abused on shortcuts hehehe

Yes they are, actually maybe too easy.

I finished ahead of Vettel on Monza, and also beat the gold time by about a second on Nurburgring and almost two seconds on Suzuka.

Compared to GT5... very easy indeed. But I ain't complaining.

And yes, the Red Bull Junior does sounds rather tasty.  8)

My GT5 Garage contains http://www.mygranturismo.net/9269

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stiggy`s diary
« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2014, 09:22 am »

Well I finally cashed in my Christmas present.... And booked a trackday event at Kenilworth,

Will be driving a McLaren mp4-12c on Saturday 21st June at 1pm GMT
It'll be a 3hr drive for me to get there but well worth the experience. I'm taking my camera, son-in-law, daughter and wife with me and have asked for a video of the driving experience but they don't do that anymore, instead they can give out photo's on a disc etc which is a bummer but I will surely post them on here once I'm back home.
Off that subject now and back to GT5cheats, I'm tempted to run a retro night every Saturday night at the same time seeing as GT6 in my eyes lacks driving time plus it's the game that made Gran Turismo into what it is today.
I sometimes lose my sense of direction, you go that way, I`ll go this way... but whatever way we head off into I will meet you in the middle :D

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kenilworth trackday 21-06-2014
« Reply #186 on: Jun 22, 2014, 06:44 am »

I cashed my Christmas present in and by god did I enjoy it and sh** myself at the same time.
The drive up there and back was over 350 miles but we worth it.
There was ferrari's, Aston's, ariel atoms, vauxhall vxr's loads and loads of people and a Few Lambo's and one lambo balboa (only 3 in the country)

Here's a video of the drive, the McLaren I drove was a brand new one and they didn't want it damaged so had to be pretty gentle with it, I will try and upload some pictures later on (I took over 900 of them)

Mike

• Some Dood
  • Administrator
  • Racing Legend
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kenilworth trackday 21-06-2014
« Reply #187 on: Jun 23, 2014, 08:20 am »

That's friggen awesome, Stiggy!!

You look right at home there, too. :)
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: Jun 23, 2014, 10:25 am »

It was mind blowing Mike, really was :)
I made a few people laugh though cos I'm quite tall and stocky built.... I fell into the driving seat and couldn't wrap my legs under the steering column, so had to stand and slide into the seat. The people waiting to go on it and watching had a laugh at my expense :/

Would I do it again... Yes :)
The wife wanted it to be something I could tick off my bucket list, when she ordered it she was tempted to order a go in a Veyron instead but knew a McLaren was my ultimate car.

I looked right inside of an ariel atom that she said I could also go in but... My frame size would've been close to the limit as the seats are pretty small in them.
Right, will jump on laptop and upload some photos including the Aston Martin featured on Skyfall film.

Mike

• Some Dood
  • Administrator
  • Racing Legend
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: Jun 23, 2014, 11:32 am »

Right, will jump on laptop and upload some photos including the Aston Martin featured on Skyfall film.

Please do...it looks like one hell of a lot of fun.
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

stiggypoohs

• Administrator
  • Professional Racer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: Jun 23, 2014, 12:14 pm »

photo`s time, I`ve dragged out 59 out of 900+ (it`ll take me all day to go through them individually)
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/stiggypoohs/DSC_0186.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/stiggypoohs/DSC_0179.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/stiggypoohs/DSC_0171.jpg

so many to load onto here, here`s a slideshow of the photo`s for you :)

http://s1210.photobucket.com/user/stiggypoohs/slideshow/
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13

crazy gamesriddles and jokesdeath psychic!mad triviaatheismfunny picturesmodern war!pregnancy testshape testdivorce help